We promote our mission through:
1. Bringing high quality foods to our customer base without sacrificing a wide range of products that are accessible and affordable.
2. Sourcing products from local and regional farmers and producers when possible.
3. Serving as a hub for exchange beyond commercial transaction, including community building, gathering, and learning.
4. Operating under a business model that fosters economic, social, and environmental justice.
5. Operating under a cooperative model that honors the role of the member-owner as an active participant in co-op success, whether through voting, economic inputs, volunteer efforts, or leadership.