Our Annual Meeting was held via GoToMeeting on Thursday, February 24 at 7:00 p.m. Folks on our mailing list (members and non-members) received an invite link.
The agenda was:
- Introduction of the 2022 Board of Directors
- Membership status updates
- Update on Financials and the status of the Capital Campaign
- Introduction of our Interim General Manager
- Update on the design and status of our grocery store
- Presentation by Gary Large, developer of Lovettsville Town Commons
- Wrap up and questions
We know that the number one question is “When will we be opening our grocery store?” With delays encountered by the developer and equipment supply chain challenges, we have to move the opening from the 4th quarter, 2022, to first quarter, 2023. We discussed the factors in this decision and addressed questions at our meeting.
A video of the meeting will be included soon.